DESTINATION WEDDING SPECIALIST & CERTIFIED JAMAICA TRAVEL SPECIALIST
As a Destination Wedding Specialist, I work together with the bride and groom to help plan and design a memorable destination wedding for free. It is recommended to book your destination wedding at least 12 months in advance in order to reserve the space you require. I have been working as a wedding specialist for over 10 years and have helped many wedding couples plan their special day.
As a part of my Service:
- I provide expert advice and recommendations on the best destination locations
- Recommend the best resorts for a destination wedding tailored to your needs and budget
- Obtain competitive group rates from the suppliers and handle all the travel arrangements for your destination wedding group.
- Contact with the Wedding co-ordinator on-site to confirm your wedding date & time prior to booking your accommodations and I will have ongoing communication with the resort on your behalf to answer any questions or concerns promptly.
- I provide you with all the wedding package details for the resort
- Custom designed E-invitations which can be sent out to your guest list
- I will handle all guest's inquires and questions they may have
- Unlimited emails and phone calls
- Reduce the stress of planning your special day on your own
- and Much More......
Helpful Destination wedding resources:
Teamwedding.com is home of the top wedding sites, your one-stop-shop with a series of wedding related directories.
Bride.ca is a great place to start for new brides with many tips, a complete wedding directory.
TOP DESTINATION FOR WEDDINGS IS JAMAICA
Jamaica has become one of the #1 top Destinations for destination weddings in the past few years. Say I do in Jamaica and escape to the island of All Right is the way to go.
Getting married in Jamaica is easy and you only need to be on the island for at least 24 hours to exchange vows but it is recommended to be there at least 2 business days in advance.
Jamaica offers a wide variety of resort options to suit every budget and style. The hardest decision is deciding on which area to stay for your destination wedding as each area of Jamaica is unique in its own way.
Montego Bay - a complete resort town where there is something for everyone.
Falmouth - only 22 miles east of Montego Bay is famous for its Georgian architecture and rich colonial history.
Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay - offers a wide range of accommodations from all-inclusives to small boutique resorts in Ocho Rios.
Negril - located at the western tip of Jamaica, Negril also has a wide collection of accommodations from rustic beachfront cottage to modest Jamaican homes & luxurious all-inclusive reosrts.
** Once you go you will Know**